We serve as a trusted advisor by applying our proven construction management expertise to large and complex capital improvement programs.
We utilize our breadth of technical expertise to establish a framework across the entire life cycle of multiple, often simultaneous, projects – breaking it down into manageable tasks – to mitigate risk, implement innovative solutions, respond to project challenges, and communicate and lead stakeholder collaboration.
● Contract Risk Analysis
● Constructability Reviews
● Value Engineering
● Cost Management
● Construction Bid Evaluation
● Earned Value Management
● Change Order Reviews
● Schedule Oversight
● Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling
● Total Float Management
● Quality Assurance & Control
● LEED Consulting Evaluations
● Dispute Avoidance and Claims Mitigation
● Performance & Productivity Assessments
For more information on our construction program management services, call our team.